METHODS OF PAYMENT, PAYMENT PLANS & FINANCING
We currently accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards. We also accept CareCredit. On qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit credit card account, you will receive a 6 month no interest promotional period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Credit is based on individual credit rating and not everyone will qualify. See CareCredit website for full disclosure and details.
For life/death emergency care and sudden severe illness/injury, we have an in-house financing option because we care!
- Plans are approved on a case by case basis (minimum 3 months to a maximum of 6 months)
- MUST have valid form of identification
- MUST have valid checking account and debit card (in good standing)
- $35 application fee applies for amounts of $300 or more
- Down payment required is 40% of estimate total
- 100% of down payment must come from your primary debit card attached
to your checking account
- Administration Fee of 15% applies to all payment plans and is Non-Refundable in the event of a return
- Administration fee is amortized over the duration of your payment plan
Not all applicants will qualify. Certain surgical procedures are not eligible for payment plan.
Please call or come in for further details regarding all methods of payment. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. (661) 945-7906